Zalaris UK&I is committed to achieving the following objectives through the pro-active use of a Quality Management System to achieve our commitments as stated below:
- We shall seek to deliver on our contracted tasks according to our internal target service levels
- We shall deliver on our contracted requirements and conditions
- We shall work with our customers to develop end-to-end processes with the goal of achieving Quality
- We shall all work to continuously improve our processes
- We shall conduct thorough training for all of our employees to ensure continuous focus on implementation and anchoring of best practice processes
- We shall document our quality and follow the processes defined in our Operating Procedure Manuals, Implementation Methods and ITIL
- We shall ensure that all defined controls are being performed and documented to meet SOC requirements
- We shall report on quality on a monthly basis using our own and contractually defined KPIs
- We shall be certified or accredited in accordance with the relevant standards including ISO 27001 for managing of our IT infrastructure
- We shall learn from our mistakes through root-cause analysis and share lessons learned with customers and colleagues.
Zalaris UK&I’s Quality Objectives for the next financial year include:
- Conducting a minimum of two management review meetings
- Conduct and record one internal audit review of the quality management system that includes the review of a minimum of ten standard documents and procedures
- Conducting monthly review meetings with Support Customers to include customer satisfaction surveys
- We shall commit to monitoring the achievement of our quality objectives on a regular basis and to implement corrective actions.