Zalaris UK&I has acknowledged these responsibilities by publishing an Information Security policy and is committed to implementing the actions stated this policy. To achieve this objective:
- Management will ensure business, legal, regulatory requirements and contractual security obligations are taken into account
- Risk Assessments against agreed criteria is continually undertaken
- The Management Team bears the responsibility for establishing and maintaining the system and undertakes to ensure its integrity is maintained through instruction and training of its personnel and that each employee has a proper understanding of what is required of them
- Equally every employee has a personal responsibility to maintain this integrity
- Further the Management will ensure any subcontractor employed for a particular function will meet the requirements specified and accept responsibility for their actions
- The Organisation has a Policy of Continuous Improvement and Objective setting in line with the ISO 27001:2013 Standard.
Information Security Objectives
Zalaris UK&I’s Information Security Objectives for the next financial year include:
- We will comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory requirements
- We will continually improve, monitor and be consistent information security policy
- We will take into account applicable information security requirements, and results from risk
- assessment and risk treatment and incorporate these factors into business decisions
- We will communicate and increase employee awareness through training
- We will review this policy and any related business issues at our monthly management meetings.