Environmental Management Policy
Zalaris UK&I recognises that protection of the environment requires commercial activity to be conducted in a sustainable manner and we are fully committed to best environmental practice and take responsibility for our environmental performance.
Zalaris UK&I has acknowledged these responsibilities by publishing a health safety and environmental policy and is committed to implementing the actions stated this policy. To achieve this objective:
- We shall establish health, safety and environmental policies for which management has ultimate responsibility and which forms part of Zalaris UK&I’s business plans
- We shall develop a comprehensive Environmental Management System (EMS), which ensures compliance with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations, codes of practice and any other standard to which the Company subscribes
- We shall be committed to the prevention of pollution. The EMS will evaluate Zalaris UK&I’s environmental impacts resulting in the setting of clear objectives with the aim of establishing continual environmental improvement in environmental performance
- Zalaris UK&I’s overall performance will be monitored by regular audits and annual reviews.
Zalaris UK&I’s Environmental Management Objectives for the next financial year include:
- We will comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory requirements
- We will continually improve and monitor environmental performance
- We will continually improve and reduce environmental impacts
- We will incorporate environmental factors into business decisions
- We will increase employee awareness through training
- We will review this policy and any related business issues at our monthly management meetings.