Following on from the final module/technology post of our series of blog posts reviewing the Q1 2018 SuccessFactors release, Stephen Burr, HCM Consulting Executive Manager, Zalaris UK&I summarises some of the themes we’ve seen and what this might mean for the future.
Read the full printable article here.
If you’ve missed any of the series, here’s a list of where to find them:
- Employee Central
- Extensions to Employee Central
- Cloud Platform Technology (including APIs)
- Report Centre, Workforce Analytics and Workforce Planning
- Calibration and Compensation & Variable Pay
- Recruiting Management and Marketing
- Performance & Goals Management and Calibration
- Succession & Development and Onboarding
- SAP Jam and Mobile
- Employee Central Service Centre
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Release Summary and Review (this post).
We’ll be back soon reporting on the changes to the Q2 2018 SuccessFactors release!
Don’t forget that preview instances of SuccessFactors were updated on 10th March 2018 and the production instances were updated on 7th April 2018.